The Collectors’ Circle is composed of individuals that share a desire to learn about modern and contemporary art, enhance their knowledge of collecting, and explore the issues of connoisseurship and art conservation. The group gathers several times annually for exclusive lectures and discussions with visiting artists, curators, art historians and conservators, as well as tours of private collections and artist studios. Collectors Circle members also receive an exclusive invitation to a guided art excursion to the annual Art Basel Miami, the largest art fair in the U.S. with over 20,000 nationally and internationally renowned contemporary artists.
The central mission of the Collectors’ Circle is to provide major support for MOCA Jacksonville’s acquisition of contemporary works of art. A portion of your contribution is designated for a restricted art acquisition fund. Collectors’ Circle members will be actively involved in selecting an appropriate work for MOCA Jacksonville’s growing collection.
For more information about the Collectors’ Circle, or to join, please call (904) 366-6911 ext.207
Collectors’ Circle Membership
Individual: $1,750, Dual: $3,500
Your Collectors’ Circle membership includes these exclusive benefits:
- All benefits of Avant Garde membership level PLUS
- Invitations to exclusive programs and events, including private receptions with guest artists, curators, gallery owners or other art experts
- Invitation to an annual trip with VIP pass to Art Basel Miami designed exclusively for Collectors’ Circle members
- 20% of dues are applied to the Museum’s Acquisition Fund
- Recognition as a Collectors’ Circle member on MOCA’s annual Donor Wall
Collectors’ Circle 2013 Programs
Tuesday, July 16
Collectors’ Circle: Lunch with Heather Cox
Noon • Café Nola
Join the latest Project Atrium Artist Heather Cox, MOCA staff members, and fellow Collectors’ Circle members for an intimate lunch at Café Nola.
Collectors’ Circle members only